- Used to train the muscles & tendons on the outside of the fingers & hand, which normally never gets any training.
- Exercise to counteract pain and problems that may occur during too much one-sided training of finger/wrist flexors.
- Rehabilitation to counteract pain and problems that can occur with too much one-sided strain on the finger/wrist extensors.
- Prevent & rehabilitate lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow).
- Activate musculature, tendons & nerve function on the outside of the forearm after an injury, surgery or other that has caused weakening or motor failure in these areas.
- Help rheumatologists maintain and build the strength of the outside of the forearm & fingers.
- Preventing the emergence of symptoms or rehabilitating pre-emergent disorders.