- Used to stack weight plates on top of each other and then connect to any handle using a carabiner.
- You can also connect other accessories in addition to handles, eg straps, rope, etc. Actually, everything that can be connected to a carabiner works.
- 11cm bottom plate to ensure that the weight plates are stable during use.
- A height of 35cm ensures that there is plenty of room for weight plates.
- Great for use with our handles!
- Two different sizes:
- 50mm is suitable for weight discs with 50mm hole diameter, which is the standard of weight plates that all gyms and exercise facilities use, also called international weight plates.
- 25mm is suitable for weight plates with 25mm / 30mm hole diameter.