- The equivalent of the IronMinds Rolling Thunder handle and measures 60mm/2.36″ in diameter.
- Used to train lifting exercises, rowing exercises, pull-downs, etc. in combination with wrist & finger training.
- Made entirely of steel and contains no wear parts that need to be replaced. Works just as well after 10 years as when it is new. Built to last a lifetime.
- The handle is most easily connected to a so-called Loading Pin for lifting exercises or to a cable machine/cable-cross in either the upper pulley for pull-down similar training or in the lower pulley for rowing-like training.
- Works great for training both dynamically (with movement) or statically (keeping still and resisting the load).
- Perfect tool for training wrist flexors in combination with static finger strength.
- NOTE! We recommend lubricating the handle’s moving contact surfaces about once a year in order to maintain optimal rotation and avoid squeaking sounds. The handle is delivered pre-treated with lubricant upon purchase.