Cancellation, Right Of Withdrawal, Return & Refund Policy – EU customers ONLY
- CANCELLATION: You can ONLY cancel your purchase BEFORE the products included in the order has been shipped!
- FOR PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY: If you cancel your purchase BEFORE the payment has been processed & transferred to our PayPal-account, you will be refunded the full amount. If you cancel your purchase AFTER the payment has been processed & transferred to our PayPal-account, you will be responsible for covering PayPal’s fees that are charged at the moment the payment reach our PayPal-account. These fees are non-refundable from PayPal, regardless of cause. In this case, the refunded amount will be lower then the purchase amount due to these fees.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: You can ONLY use your Right Of Withdrawal from the purchase AFTER the products included in the order has been received.
- When the products included in the order has been received, you have the Right Of Withdrawal from the purchase during the first 14 days according to Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament.
- To CANCEL your order OR use your RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, you must FIRST contact us. Go to this page: Complaints & Withdrawal to contact us.
- You are only able to return a product if it is unused, the packaging unbroken (if it’s a sealed packaging) and if the product is undamaged and in the same state as a new product.
- The right to return a product is not applicable if a sealed packaging is broken as the product can’t be reselled due to health concerns.
- The customer is ALWAYS responsible for paying shipment costs and any other costs in regards of returning the product.
- When a product is returned, we must first approve the condition of the product to proceed with a refund. If the returned product is not in the condition of a new product or in any way deviates from the condition it had when purchased, we have the right to oppose the return and will inform you about our decision (see below).
- Approved returns will be refunded within 14 days from the day we approved it. All refunds will be refunded through the payment method used during the purchase. FOR PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY: You are responsible for covering PayPal’s fees that are charged at the moment your payment reach our PayPal-account. These fees are non-refundable from PayPal, regardless of cause. Due to these fees the refunded amount will be lower then the purchase amount.
- Unapproved returns will NOT be refunded. You will be notified about our decision to not approve the return and also the reason why it isn’t approved. You will then have the possibility to have the product sent to you at your own expense or accept that the ownership of the product is tranferred to us without any refund issued.
Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy – International customers ONLY (outside EU)
- We ONLY accept cancellation of the purchase if the payment hasn’t been processed. This applies to all payment methods that may be used in our store.
- We DON’T accept or have any legal obligation to provide a return service for customers outside of the EU with the exeption of faulty products (see Complaints & Warranty below).
- We DON’T have any legal obligation to provide a refund service for non-EU customers and cannot provide any exceptions to these terms.
Complaints & Warranty – Applies to both EU & International customers
- By default, we do not provide product warranty on our products, instead we follow the laws & regulations statued by the European Union (see below). The EXCEPTION is our products marked with a badge containing the warranty period, see below.
- PRODUCTS MARKED “X-YEAR WARRANTY”: All products that are clearly marked with a badge containing the warranty period on the shop page, have the stated world-wide warranty period from the date of purchase. This also applies to individual products that are part of a bundle.
- The product warranty ONLY applies to defects that affects the function of the product and that were either present on the product AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE or that occurred AFTER THE PURCHASE with the following exceptions:
- The warranty DOES NOT apply to cosmetic defects (eg surface layer damages, scratches, etc. as long as the function is not affected).
- The warranty DOES NOT apply to defects which are caused by INCORRECT USE, CARELESSNESS, ACCIDENTS (eg dropped the product, dropped something on the product or hit the product against another object that damaged it) or FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE PRODUCT (eg Failure to lubricate rotating parts as recommended in the product description or in the product manual).
- The warranty DOES NOT apply in the event of theft or losing the product.
- The warranty renders that a new replacement product will be sent to you free of charge. If we need the broken product sent to us, we will reimburse you for the shipping cost.
To invoke the warranty, please contact us through this page: Complaints & Withdrawal and state your order number, which product it refers to, a clear error description and attach pictures of the defective product.
- If a complaint is sent and the faulty product is determined to have broken due to improper use or by external damage, you will be obligated to pay a handling fee of 495 SEK.
- Shipping damages should urgently be reported to the shipping company that delivered the shipment, which is stated on the shipping label. This applies if you notice any damage on the packaging and/or on the products. If you don’t receive any help, then please contact us for assistance and don’t forget to attach sharp images showing the entire shipment as well as the damage to the packaging and any damages to the content.
Complaints & Warranty – ONLY applies to EU customers
- We follow the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights. Read more: Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament.
- The directive statues that we are obligated to give the customer a complaint time of 2 years from the purchase was made. Although we have chosen to extend this period to 3 years!
- If a product is broken when received and the fault is originated from the manufacturing process, then you need to contact us BEFORE sending it back to us. The same procedure goes for any fault that is detected AFTER the product is received and the fault didn’t occur due to improper use. To send a complaint go to this page: Complaints & Withdrawal
- For more information about your rights as a customer, please see EU Rules – Guarantees and returns.
- If you aren’t happy with our service or the resolution of a complaint with us, you have the possibility to make an official dispute through Online Dispute Resolution provided by Europa.eu.
Read more here: Out-of-court procedures for consumers
If you wish to open a dispute you can do it here: Online Dispute Resolution