- Used to train the fingers flexors.
- Exercise to counteract pain and problems that may occur with too much one-sided training of finger/wrist flexors.
- Prevent & rehabilitate medial epichondylitis (golfer’s elbow).
- Activate musculature, tendons & nerve function on the inside of the forearm/hand/fingers after an injury, surgery or other that has caused weakening or motor failure in these areas.
- Help rheumatologists maintain and build the strength of the inside of the forearm & fingers.
- Preventing the emergence of symptoms or rehabilitating pre-emergent disorders.