- Used to massage forearms during stiffness or after training/work for preventative purposes.
- Increases blood circulation in the tissue that is massaged and reduces the risk of injury.
- Speed up recovery in the massaged area.
- The tool has special trigger points that effectively massage and dissolve stiff muscle.
- Can also be used on other body parts such as upper arms, feet, calves, etc.
- NOT to be used to massage tendons or joints. Just as with regular massage, this is avoided, as massage of these areas can trigger inflammation. Massage should always be done against muscle tissue.