International customers only! Swedish customers, see the Terms & Conditions here!
General Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum order amount excluding shipping costs is displayed in the cart.
- We only allow orders from customers that is 18 years and above. If a purchase is made in contrary to this condition, we reserve the right to cancel the order without any further notice.
- A purchase made in our store is binding and you are obliged to make a full payment for the order. If you want to cancel your order, you need to contact us immediately.
- You as a customer is obliged to provide correct information during the purchase. Armsport Sverige AB can never be held responsible due to faulty information provided by the customer.
- We will report any fraud or attempted fraud to the police.
- Armsport Sverige AB reserves the right to refuse orders from customers at any time.
- Armsport Sverige AB reserves the right to refrain from fulfilling an order if there is suspicion of crime or improper procedure.
By accepting our terms you acknowledge that you understand and agree to:
- Armsport Sverige AB is allowed to collect your personal data that is supplied by you during the purchase.
- Armsport Sverige AB is allowed to use your personal data to process & manage your order.
- Armsport Sverige AB is allowed to save your personal data in order to maintain the commitments placed on the company in accordance with Swedish & European laws such as the Consumer Purchase Act and the Distance Contract Act and to simplify the processing of any future orders.
Armsport Sverige AB commits to these terms and confirms that the information gathered is stored securely and that this information will never be shared with a third party.
Return Policy for EU customers only:
- You as a customer, have the right to cancel your purchase during the first 14 days since the purchase according to Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament.
- The customer is always responsible for paying shipment costs and all other costs in regards of returning the product.
- Before cancellation, you must FIRST contact us. Go to this page: Complaints & Withdrawal to cancel your purchase.
- You are only able to use the right of withdrawal/cancellation of purchase if the product is unused, the packaging need to be unbroken (if it’s a sealed packaging) and the product must be undamaged and in the same state as a new product.
- The right of withdrawal/cancellation of purchase is not applicable if a sealed packaging is broken as the product can’t be reselled due to health concerns.
- Refund after approved return of product, will occur within 30 days from the approval and the payment will be refunded through the payment method used during the purchase.
Return Policy for non-EU customers only:
- We don’t accept returns/withdrawal/cancellation from customers outside of EU, with the exeption of faulty products (see Complaints & Warranty below).
- By making a purchase you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to these terms, which is done by checking the box “I have read and accept the store’s terms and conditions”.
- We have no legal obligation to provide such a service and cannot provide any exceptions to these terms.
Complaints & Warranty:
- By default, we do not provide product warranty on our products, instead we follow the laws & regulations statued by the European Union (see below). The EXCEPTION is our products marked with a badge containing the warranty period, see below.
- PRODUCTS MARKED “X-YEAR WARRANTY”: All products that are clearly marked with a badge containing the warranty period on the shop page, have the stated world-wide warranty period from the date of purchase. This also applies to individual products that are part of a bundle. The product warranty ONLY applies to defects that affects the function of the product and NOT cosmetic defects (eg surface layer damages, scratches, etc. as long as the function is not affected). The warranty ONLY applies to functional defects which are NOT caused by INCORRECT USE, CARELESSNESS or FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE PRODUCT (eg Failure to lubricate rotating parts as recommended in the product description or in the product manual). The warranty covers defects that were either present on the product AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE or that occurred AFTER THE PURCHASE with the above exceptions. The warranty renders that a new replacement product will be sent to you free of charge. If we need the broken product sent to us, we will reimburse you for the shipping cost.
To invoke the warranty, please contact us through this page: Complaints & Withdrawal and state your order number, which product it refers to, a clear error description and attach pictures of the defective product.
- We follow the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights. Read more: Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament.
- The directive statues that we are obligated to give the customer a complaint time of 2 years from the purchase was made. Although we have chosen to extend this period to 3 years!
- If a product is broken when received and the fault is originated from the manufacturing process, then you need to contact us BEFORE sending it back to us. The same procedure goes for any fault that is detected AFTER the product is received and the fault didn’t occur due to improper use. To send a complaint go to this page: Complaints & Withdrawal
- If a complaint is sent and the faulty product is determined to have broken due to improper use or by external damage, you will be obligated to pay a handling fee that starts from 495 SEK.
- For more information about your rights as a customer, please see EU Rules – Guarantees and returns.
- If you aren’t happy with our service or the resolution of a complaint with us, you have the possibility to make an official dispute through Online Dispute Resolution provided by Europa.eu.
Read more here: Out-of-court procedures for consumers
If you wish to open a dispute you can do it here: Online Dispute Resolution
- Shipping damages should ALWAYS be handled by the shipping company and we urge you to contact the company which handled the shipping if you notice any damage on the packaging and/or on the products.
- Handling: We normally send orders within 1-3 days on weekdays (monday to friday) with the exception of holidays. If you place an order on a weekend or during a holiday, your order will be handled the first weekday that occurs after the weekend/holiday.
- EXCEPTION: At times when we are overwhelmed with orders, the handling time can be delayed beyond what is stated above. This also applies during the holiday period (June – August) and in connection with Christmas & New Year. During the holiday period (June – August) we only send orders 1-2 times a week, which means that the handling time can be longer than usual.
- Delivery time (estimated from when the order is completed): Within Sweden: 2-5 working days. Within the EU: 1-5 weeks. Rest of the world: 2-8 weeks.
- EXCEPTION: The delivery time is determined by the shipping company and any deviations from the estimated delivery time above are beyond our control. We can never be held responsible for delays in the delivery time and refer all questions or complaints regarding the delivery time to the shipping company. The shipping company being used is stated in the order confirmation that is sent out when the order has been processed. Contact the shipping company for any questions regarding delayed delivery. If you do not receive help, please contact us for assistance.
- Shipping damages should ALWAYS be handled by the shipping company and we urge you to contact the company which handled the shipping if you notice any damage on the packaging and/or on the products. If you don’t get any help, then please contact us for assistance.
Prices, VAT, Customs duties & Shipping costs:
- All prices are displayed without VAT included. Any VAT is correctly calculated and removed or added at checkout. The VAT amount displayed in the cart is based on the store\’s location (Sweden) and will be removed or added at checkout based on your address.
- All purchases are carried out in Swedish currency (SEK). The currency converter is available for informational purpose only!
- VAT is currently added with 25% for customers from a country inside the European Union (EU).
- Customers outside the EU (eg. customers from the US, Canada, Australia and others) will NOT be charged any VAT at the time of the purchase. If your country uses VAT on products, you MAY be required to pay VAT upon receiving your order! Please note, that in some cases, there is also customs duties applied depending on the customs regulations in your country. These, IF ANY, additional fees are the sole responsibility on you as a customer. Armsport Sverige AB will never be responsible for any such costs.
NOTICE! These fees are NOT originated from the store itself. Questions about these possible fees? Please contact the customs or tax authority in your country.
- Shipping costs is calculated during checkout and depends on the products you ordered, measurements, weight and the destination of the delivery. If VAT is applied to your purchase, then this also applies to the shipping cost.
- Disclaimer! We don’t take any responsibility for any unintentional errors regarding the prices & fees displayed in our store. The final amount to be payed can be adjusted if the faulty price highly deviates from the correct price. We always do everything we can to display correct prices.
Payment methods, cancellations and refunds:
- PAYMENT METHODS: We use Klarna for Swedish customers and PayPal for customers outside of Sweden.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PAYPAL PAYMENTS: All orders can be cancelled BEFORE the payment is completed. Once the payment have been completed, we can no longer approve a cancellation or refund. This is due to PayPal deducting their fees directly at the moment the payment is sent. These fees are non-refundable from PayPal, regardless of cause. This is according to PayPal’s policies & rules which we cannot affect.
* DISCLAIMER! WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY UNINTENTIONAL ERRORS IN THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEM AT ANY TIME *