Who we are?
– What personal information we collect and why we collect it –
The information you provide when contacting us is only saved to be able to follow up the contact with us.
In case you contact us and also want our help, the information you sent to us may be forwarded to facilitate our work to help you.
Store & Order Management
While visiting our site, we will track:
- Products that you have shown: we use this to, for example, show you products that you have recently viewed
- Location information, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as VAT calculation and shipping costs
- Delivery address: Please state this so that we, for example, can calculate shipping before ordering, and send you the order!
When you buy from us, please provide us with information that includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card details / payment details and any account information such as username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- Send information to you about your account and your order
- Respond to your questions, including buybacks and complaints
- Manage payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Follow legal requirements we have, such as VAT calculation
- Improve our store offers
- Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email address and phone number, which will be used to complete your checkout details for future orders.
Generally, only information about you is stored as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to store it. For example, we will store order information for the current time period for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
In addition, these data are saved in order to be able to maintain the obligations imposed on the company according to the Consumer Purchase Act and the Distance Contract Act.
We accept payments through PayPal. When we process payments, some of your information will be sent to PayPal, including information required to process or provide support for the payment, such as the total amount of the purchase and billing information.
When you place an order in Klarna Checkout as the chosen payment method, information about the products in the order (name, price, quantity, SKU) is sent to Klarna. When the purchase is complete, Klarna will send your billing and delivery address back to the webshop. These data plus a unique identifier for the purchase are then stored as billing and shipping data for the order in WooCommerce.
Please see Data Protection for Klarna Checkout for more information.
Comments & Reviews
When visitors/customers leave comments and/or reviews on the website, we collect the information shown in the comment/review form as well as the visitor’s ip address and user agent string as help for detection of junk messages.
– Embedded content from other sites –
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as video clips, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves just like the visitor has visited the other site.
These sites may collect information about you, use cookie files, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with said embedded content, including tracking your interaction with this embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to the site in question.
– Analysis –
We use analysis tools that in an anonymous way save information on IP address, browser and location.
This information is used to maintain the security of the site and to be able to continually review visitor activity on the site at all times.
– Cookies –
– Who we share your data with –
We never share your data with outsiders without your consent.
– How long we keep your information –
Only information you voluntarily submitted to us is saved based on the needs we have of the data.
In the case of store orders, the information is saved during the entire complaint period (according to the Consumer Purchase Act) in order for us to be able to comply with the obligations we have under this Act.
In case of other contact with us, the information is saved until further notice or until you request that this information should be deleted.
We reserve the right to make an assessment of what information we consider required, for example, to comply with applicable legislation.
– What rights you have over your data –
You can request that we remove any personal information we have about you.
This does not include any information that are required for administrative reasons or to comply with legal requirements.
– How we protect your information –
We work regularly to have the absolute highest level of security on the site.
All personal data is stored in a way that is inaccessible to the public.
– What procedures we have for data leaks –
In the event that an infringement has occurred, we will immediately shut down the website and analyze what damages the infringement has caused.
In case personal data leaked, this is reported to The Swedish Data Protection Authority (DPA) in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In case of major leaks of personal data, we may notify you after a decision by the Data Inspectorate.